• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

gay asian muslim who's totally crap at his job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this thread from GOM
    a bit of advise please

in the office we have a.....

do upset him one bit at a time ... or go for the jugular and try to upset him on all the subjects at once?
    I was wondering what advice the commitee could provide, before the thought police turn up
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

I prefer this one...

Wiping a dogs arse

I am awarding a gold medal to the old dear I just saw wiping her dogs arse, I have never seen this before, well done that woman
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

The advice I'd give the poster is : learn to spell.
      If the guy is crap provide the evidence and there's nothing he can complain about. His being gay and muslim (shorely shome mishtake - Ed) has nothing to do with anything.

Next ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Could n't care less if he had antenna sticking out of his head and walked around making bleep, bleep noises - I'm a contractor and stay out office politics.

Let time be your friend; wait long enough and if he is really useless all will be revealed eventually.

Comment

Agree with sas, think this can't touch minorities thing is a bit overdone and based on a few high profile cases in the press. Seen various sorts sacked/terminated for being crap/smelly/troublesome and not seen any special favours.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

hmm

I have seen a couple so crap and decietful they were sacked properly, straight off to court pass go and collect £20,000.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If so, then hopefully there is a trend away from all this PC crap, probably via the usual complete over-reaction.

Although maybe blaming "PC sorts" is just a shorthand, I suspect it is much more about unions and lawyers seeing a chance to justify their existence or make money. PC sorts probably have very little to do with excessive and uncontrolled immigration of the unskilled either, it's more about business men looking to boost profits. They make the money, society picks up the tab. It's as beneficial as subsidising British Leyland but our idiot government hasn't twigged yet.

PS Are you allowed to be gay and Muslim? Why not inform your local fundamentalist branch and get the chap executed?
              Last edited by xoggoth; 13 October 2006, 14:05.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I loved this quote

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:04 pm Post subject: Re: which way shall i insult him first?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scroot wrote:
                a bit of advise please

in the office we have a.....

do upset him one bit at a time ... or go for the jugular and try to upset him on all the subjects at once?

I am afraid you are on a loser here. give up and find another job before he ends up owning the company and won't give you a reference.

He is:

A Muslim.
                A Homosexual
                A usless tosser.

All of those assets are not only legal but protected.

You are:

A Racist - for disliking Asians.
                A Religious Fanatic - for hating his religion
                A Sexist - for disapproving of his orientation.
                A Conspirator - for harbouring plans of attack against him.
                A Slanderer - for spreading evil gossip about his work quality.

All of these traits are illegal and punishable.

Don't say you weren't warned.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X