• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeitghost = OrangeHopper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitghost = OrangeHopper

More evidence.

Both/They/It went to a boy only grammar school.

The only difference being that Zeity isn't a thread killer....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..............

Comment

.......... splash!

Comment

I went to a boys only grammar school so I'm both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            I went to a boys only grammar school so I'm both of them.

I went to a Boys Only Grammar School - does that make me all three of you?

Comment

I also went to a boy’s own grammar.... does that mean that this is actually an 'Old Boys reunion' site? If so ... where is Bradshaw the little twerp?

Does it also mean that all of the late millennium output of UK grammar schools now work in IT & post on this board?

If true how would we accommodate the immigrants?
              Last edited by Troll; 13 October 2006, 21:09.
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                I also went to a boys own grammar.... does that mean that this is actually a 'Old Boys reunion' site? if so ... where is Bradshaw the little twerp?

Does it also mean that all of the late millenium output of UK grammar schools now work in IT & post on this board?

If true how would we accomodate the immigrants?
                You can't have attended a boys only grammar school. Not with such spelling and punctuation errors.

Repeat after me, boy: amo, amas, amat...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  You can't have attended a boys only grammar school. Not with such spelling and punctuation errors.

Repeat after me, boy: amo, amas, amat...
                  Is that better Sir?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

"Wake up (thread), it's time to die!"

Comment

Working...
                    X