• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saudis announce Islamic anti-terrorism coalition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudis announce Islamic anti-terrorism coalition

lol.

FTFY

Saudis announce increased Islamic terrorism funding
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It's good that people are starting to see the Hypocrisy of the west in being friends with the biggest terrorist creators in the world.....

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        It's good that people are starting to see the Hypocrisy of the west in being friends with the biggest terrorist creators in the world.....
        Huh? The Americans are the West*.

* well, the most influential part of it
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          Indeed.

USSR was doing this tulip to keep price of oil up, and it's happening now with Russia being up to old tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Huh? The Americans are the West*.

* well, the most influential part of it
            And I thought they were World Police?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              And I thought they were World Police?
              well they were pretending to be dealing with ISIS (whilst supplying them with weapons via the non-existent opposition) and then Russia came in and showed them how it is done..... I'm not fan of Russia but the reality is ISIS were getting stronger until the Russians stepped in. TBH Russia and USA are both as bad as each other.

Comment

The poacher becomes the gamekeeper.

A coalition against islamic terrorism that only allows states with a majority muslim populación to join. Perfect.

Note that they havent actually said anythng about concrete action. I would suggest that shutting down the extremist mosque in London that not only schooled Richard Reid, the reason that we have to take off our shoes each time we get on an airplane and 4 of the 911 hijackers might be a start. Paid for my the Saudi King no less, like several hundred similar mosques around the world that increase in number every week.

Comment

Working...
                X