• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edcellnt!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edcellnt!

ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH? THE FUNNIEST FESTIVE JOKES FOR 2015

1. Why does Ed Miliband like advent calendars? He gets to open the door to number 10

2. I told my Granddad to go to Amazon for his Christmas shopping. He phoned me two days later from Brazil

3. Why were Jeremy Clarkson's colleagues excited to try his mulled wine? Because they'd been floored by his punch

4. How does Darth Vader like his Christmas turkey? On the dark side

5. Why did Santa pour Lemsip into the chimney? He was coming down with the flue

6. Why don't Volkswagen hold Christmas Services? They get the readings wrong

7. Why is there no Champagne at the Chelsea Christmas party? Because Mourinho got rid of the Fizzy-o

8. Why was the turkey at the Talk Talk Christmas party such a mess? It was hacked

9. Who's Rudolph's favourite pop star? Beyon-sleigh

10. What do Wikileaks staff have with their Christmas turkey? An anonymous sauce

The witticisms that just missed out on the top spots include:

Why won't Tom Jones be carol singing this Christmas? He's lost his Voice
    Why didn't people like the new Apple Mac themed advent calendars? They didn't have any Windows
    Why doesn't anyone trust Jeremy Corbyn to put up the Christmas tree? Because it always leans to the left
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X