• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Really Ps Me Off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Really Ps Me Off!

Go to make tea and some permie had taken the milk home because it is Friday evening. Why don’t they look to see if people are working late?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy
    Go to make tea and some permie had taken the milk home because it is Friday evening. Why don’t they look to see if people are working late?
    calm down... just think of the permie wages he also gets to take home
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Paddy thats typical of someone like you. Stop. Think & Calm down.

Imagine the situation when he gets home. His tattered suit sodden from sweat and the rain. He opens the door to his two up, two down in a council estate in Hackney. His skinny children look up, eyes blinking at the light streaming in from the street lamps, a tiny candle flickers in the corner room. His youngest coughs, a weak cough.

"Hello daddy, Timmys finger fell off today and the baliffs are coming around tomorrow to take the candle" she sighs.

"Good news children. I found some sandwiches in the bin at the tube station and I got half a bottle of milk from the fridge at work. Today was Friday and there was only that fat irish bloke working, you know the one I talked about, cake & crisps down his front, he uses his wallet to prop up the four inch gash on the bottom of his desk. Oh he won't mind"

His children cry.

PADDY. YOU B@STARD!!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X