• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMS Queen Elizabeth, the UK's newest Aircraft Carrier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMS Queen Elizabeth, the UK's newest Aircraft Carrier

Use's Windows XP

BBC News report about The Queen Elizabeth here. The XP wallpaper can be seen at 1m.25s.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Whats wrong with that
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Whats wrong with that
      I assume they keep to old OS's are Minesweeper Game was removed from Windows 8 onwards

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I assume they keep to old OS's are Minesweeper Game was removed from Windows 8 onwards
        Sounds feasible

Lets hope nothing goes wrong with it, I'm guessing they are paying Microsoft for the extra support
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Do we share with the French? Do we have any aircraft for it?

Didn't one of the Monday Links point out that the US nuclear missiles use 5.25 floppies or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac

Looks pukka
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Well the Frogs were still using Win3.11 (until it broke last month) for ATC or something.

Windows 3.1 Is Still Alive, And It Just Killed a French Airport

Comment

3.1 's probably a scarce skill, I wonder what their contractors get paid
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  3.1 's probably a scarce skill, I wonder what their contractors get paid
                  Has anyone ever managed to finish Petzold?

I got a third of the way through which is better than any of my "mates".

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Use's Windows XP

BBC News report about The Queen Elizabeth here. The XP wallpaper can be seen at 1m.25s.
                    Technically, and this is not a joke, it's known as "Windows for Warships".
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X