• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Desk fraud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desk fraud

Someone has come over to my desk and taken all my mince pies. Shall I complain loudly on CUK?

Do you work with MF?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Was it your supervisor? You ought to know by now that food and drinks aren't allowed on call centre desks.

Comment

Add the cost onto your next invoice (with a suitable mark-up and shipping costs).
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I didn't take them ALL.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Someone has come over to my desk and taken all my mince pies. Shall I complain loudly on CUK?
            Not someone. Some bastard has taken your mince pies.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Can you complain quietly on CUK?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Can you complain quietly on CUK?
                Unheard of I'm afraid.

Comment

Another option would be to ask the nice ladies on Mumsnet to bake you some new ones. I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Unheard of I'm afraid.
                    Would any of the permies dare steal anything of yours? You are way too nice to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X