• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

some kind of monster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some kind of monster

Ok to be fair, most of the English natives r nice people.

Why then do some some people get paranoid about other people comming to the country to work. It is not as if they come here to claim benefits, like so many english tramps do that I see around the streets of london.

There r definately some ****ed up fascists in the UK to think that foreigners are stealing from their pension. Its lame IQ below 50 people in the UK that spend their life paying rent when they can have a mansion through adverse possession, that give this country a bad name.

When will the enlish realise they do not have an empire anymore, since they were too cowardly to defend it?

Very few are paranoid about people coming here to work in general, it is just

a) The collosal numbers which severely impact our quality of life in terms of countryside swallowed up for housing, overcwrowded roads etc.

b) The quality of many of the people admitted because there are no adequate checks. It is a mathematical absurdity to pretend that those of average or lower ability can raise the average standing of living. Think also what average implies - would you seriously want hordes of the stupid feckless youths from our sink housing estates in your country? We are stuck with our own crap but we see no reason why we should have other peoples'. Immigrants should not just be as good as us, they should be much much better.

c) The way some demand we change our culture to suit them as though our own has no value.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS Adverse possession that allows grabbing of mansions no longer applies
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

xogoth for prime minister

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Very few are paranoid about people coming here to work in general, it is just

a) The collosal numbers which severely impact our quality of life in terms of countryside swallowed up for housing, overcwrowded roads etc.

b) The quality of many of the people admitted because there are no adequate checks. It is a mathematical absurdity to pretend that those of average or lower ability can raise the average standing of living. Think also what average implies - would you seriously want hordes of the stupid feckless youths from our sink housing estates in your country? We are stuck with our own crap but we see no reason why we should have other peoples'. Immigrants should not just be as good as us, they should be much much better.

c) The way some demand we change our culture to suit them as though our own has no value.
          The only way to achieve this is through selective breeding. I have long been in favor of weeding out the abnormal from society. We need to castrate the gays, the obese, those on social, and merchant bankers. It is the only way to preserve our ayrean blood and keep down house prices for young white couples.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
            The only way to achieve this is through selective breeding. I have long been in favor of weeding out the abnormal from society. We need to castrate the gays, the obese, those on social, and merchant bankers. It is the only way to preserve our ayrean blood and keep down house prices for young white couples.
            You started out quite well but finished poorly.

There is certainly a need to stop the stupid reproducing, and in the old days before the abomination of IVF, gays would have been a biological dead end, but now it seems everyone of any persuasion seems to have a 'right' to reproduce.

We are certainly seeing the end of natural selection and survival of the fittest
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You should realise that only white hetereosexual males post here (except for AtW who is a gimp like figure). We welcome the views and opinions of others in society so long as they agree with us.

BTW I would have thought with all the action your ass sees it would be a bit firmer.
              Last edited by TheOmegaMan; 15 October 2006, 22:00.

Comment

BTW I would have thought with all the action your ass sees it would be a bit firmer.
                Why do you like staring at my botty?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It's not the only way, you could always borrow Threadeds time machine and go back to 1930's Germany. Just don't bother coming back.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There is no need. Some of us still endure from that time, our ideals our universal and pervade humanity. Our time is coming, mein liebling, it will soon now.

Comment

Working...
                    X