• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gone before sunrise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone before sunrise

Farewell cruel world. Muhahahahahaha.
    So far designed electromagnetic fission. The H-bomb has never been droppen and will not be imflamed till a whale flies over the arctic winds.
    North Korea should have been the target for crusades rather than the muslims insurgents. Madness shall rule over sanity and the great whale shall fly over the great wave.
    4 arms rule, lets inject plutonium 315.
    This world is not in control of scientists or politicians, it is in control of madmen like myself who are the only living with inteligence to create these weapons without patience.

With my hacking brilliance I can see your bomb, I am looking at it now, and it is crap. You have used way too much garlic.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      With my hacking brilliance I can see your bomb, I am looking at it now, and it is crap. You have used way too much garlic.
      Ah... the beginners.... guess he didn't even use parsley in it... best to avoid to make them flambe' too...
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I think that VBB needs an exam and IQ test up front on the registration page! Perhaps I should write a hack to do this!

Anyway, sod that. What happens if some of the muppets at CERN and the likes generate a critical mass of anti-matter. Then we're ****ed.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Don't sound like a problem. In Star Trek every major problem was solved by reversing the polarity so a bit of anti-matter should surely be beneficial.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Drugs don't work
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Tsk

Originally posted by Troll
              Drugs don't work

You're not using enough.........
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                You're not using enough.........

I rather think I did too many
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  Don't sound like a problem. In Star Trek every major problem was solved by reversing the polarity so a bit of anti-matter should surely be beneficial.
                  Beneficial to what. There are three elements not in the periodic table. Anti-matter is not even in the equation.

Lets not confuse anti-matter (a particle that probably no longer exists) with negative matter. Anyway this is for the next generation and far too complex to explain to someone who does not watch star trek.

The splitting of the atom is simple enough and several grams of uranium would only produce enough power to work your washing machine for several months.

The weapon I was working should have potential to disrupt this solar system. If you do the maths. An atom split in the process of negative matter and a standard nuclear reaction, would produce enough power to send the sun to another galaxy. Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                  X