• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remember save the £?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember save the £?

BBC News | UK POLITICS | 'Keep the Pound' cards launched

Now the slimey little twunt is going round with his new slogan.

"Save the EU"

Why I will be voting to stay in Europe - Telegraph

Got his snout in the EU gravy train like all the other traitors.

Tory scum. Love the comments from the Torygraph readers.

Saving £ and opting to stay in Europe are not contradictory things, but, yes - Tory are scum.

Comment

If Hague's in, what better reason to vote out?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Tory scum. Love the comments from the Torygraph readers.
        As an aside, votebots are rife on The Telegraph pages. Fake downvotes and paid Russian comrades abound.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Saving £ and opting to stay in Europe are not contradictory things,
          Yep -

Sweden have their own currency, are in the EU and have the Schengen agreement.

Ireland have the Euro, are in the EU and aren't part of the Schengen agreement.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          but, yes - Tory are scum.
          Bloody lefty....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Now lives in a massive house. A million or two in the Bank. A Baronet and life peer to boot. Thanks suckers!

Will we ever learn?
            Last edited by Flashman; 24 December 2015, 02:09.

Comment

There's only one political party that will free us from the EUSSR.

Comment

Working...
              X