• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who'd have thought it ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who'd have thought it ...

Last edited by Stevie Wonder Boy; 17 November 2016, 16:22.

Crapita

Comment

"Flexible workforce". Shouldn't be allowed. Make everyone an employee; problem solved.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Crapita
        I was working in a senior position on a flagship Government project a number of years ago where crapita were the supplier. I regularly had to go to their office in Walton on Thames to attend meetings which were chaired by an unsavorary crapita senior manager.

He used to bang on about how the 'company' could make a '******* huge amount of money' on the project rather than be concerned with 'deliverables.'

Eventually I had to leave the project because their stance was just so immoral. I really dont know why Governments dont scrutinise suppliers like crapita more closely.

I wont touch any role that involves them although thats not so much of a loss since they seem to feed off Government projects which i dont touch.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Eventually I had to leave the project because their stance was just so immoral. I really dont know why Governments dont scrutinise suppliers like crapita more closely.
          HTH
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X