• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

"Dear Graham

I am unsure if this is a confession or a plea for help. Earlier this year a tennis friend asked me to a girls’ lunch at a large house on the edge of town. I recognised some “yummy mummies” and other women I had seen in Waitrose, but not the men. There was lovely food and lots of wine. We began with games, which were good fun, involving clothes as forfeits. However, there was no pressure when I kept on my undies, although later I felt happy to conform. I then spent the afternoon on a sofa, talking to an art dealer, a very nice man, before leaving to pick up my youngest, and later my husband.

I was invited again. It was the same routine and when my art dealer friend appeared we embraced warmly. With not a stitch between us it led to sex, which I must confess I thoroughly enjoyed. I have since been to half a dozen lunches, and my new friends include a rather older but thoroughly charming Spaniard whose company gives me a lot of pleasure. Of course I meet some of the girls elsewhere but we use a code when our husbands are present. But now I am wondering about my life. I do some charity work, my watercolour classes and care for my husband, while our lovemaking has new depth. Nor do my children suffer. Is what I am doing so very wrong?

J, Woking"

Source: Dear Graham Norton: Am I wrong to keep my sex parties secret?

Very disturbing.

You read Dear Graham on the Torygraph.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Very disturbing. You read Dear Graham on the Torygraph.
      In my defense it was a clickbait on homepage - "Dear Graham Norton: Is it wrong for me to keep my sex parties secret?"

I felt compelled to know the answer

Comment

And who hasn't shopped in Waitrose, then next minute, you are naked at a sex party in some leafy suburb....?

PS And "My Lunch" on CUK was clickbait. I wondered what you had for lunch!

Comment

And who hasn't shopped in Waitrose, then next minute, you are naked at a sex party in some leafy suburb....?
          Well, I've got Waitrose nearby and I live in a leafy suburb...

PS And "My Lunch" on CUK was clickbait. I wondered what you had for lunch!
          It's marketing - power of the brand
          Last edited by AtW; 26 December 2015, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's marketing - power of the brand
            I always pictured you as more of an "every little helps" sort of a guy alexei!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Jeez, get a room....

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I always pictured you as more of an "every little helps" sort of a guy alexei!
                Yes, but I am leaning towards more of an "art dealer" type of person now

Comment

Yes, but I am leaning towards more of an "art dealer" type of person now
                  Don't lean towards the art dealer, he probably hasn't washed his hands. Lean towards Lidl, keep it real.

Comment

I am going to start shopping in Waitrose.

Comment

Working...
                    X