• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Storm Frank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm Frank

According to the Met Office there is a new storm on the way - Storm Frank! Best storm ever!

Here's what it really looks like. You are all doomed!

Last edited by xoggoth; 29 December 2015, 10:36.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Before we had storm names the storms were never this bad. The met office needs to stop naming them....

Comment

Before we had storm names the storms were never this bad. The met office needs to stop naming them....

Comment

Darn it. BP is not senile, I am. Had posted twice, 1st with pic of a flower!
        bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It's a nice sunny day in Cambridge, with barely a puff of wind.

They should rename this storm Frank Spencer!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Hurrah! Worst storm in year. Rather have a hurricane but if they must name a storm after (the real) me it's gotta be a good one.

Storm Frank weather: NASA release pic of WORST STORM in year to smash into UK TONIGHT | Weather | News | Daily Express

Oh hang on, it's The Daily Express. Expect a few drops of rain and the odd garden seat blowing over.
            bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              It's a nice sunny day in Cambridge, with barely a puff of wind.

They should rename this storm Frank Spencer!
              Or maybe, as it doesn't seem to know where it is going and is being a bit temperamental, maybe rename it Storm Francesca?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Or maybe, as it doesn't seem to know where it is going and is being a bit temperamental, maybe rename it Storm Francesca?

Sexist!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Darn it. BP is not Vodka impaired, I am. Had posted twice, 1st with pic of a flower!

FTFY.

I was struggling with Johnny Walker at the time.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

my god it's a weather bomb apparently....

Comment

Working...
                    X