• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This New Year's Eve you will mostly be.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This New Year's Eve you will mostly be.....

For those who are not hip enough to be taking part in The Official "Last post of 2015" thread what are everyones plans for NYE?

I am heading upto Scotland with MrsMac for a child free couple of days before driving from Scotland, to Somerset to Yorkshire on Friday so I imagine I will be sort of sober!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Having a few friends over so lots of food and booze.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I am heading upto Scotland with MrsMac for a child free couple of days before driving from Scotland, to Somerset to Yorkshire on Friday so I imagine I will be sort of sober!
      and frazzled out by all that driving - Sounds like you're driving up and down the country like a yoyo!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Hosting a party at my house.

16 Adults, 13 children and three dogs.

What the fook was the wife thinking???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Hosting a party at my house.

16 Adults, 13 children and three dogs.

What the fook was the wife thinking???
          Get one more adult to have prime number, problem solved?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Get one more adult to have prime number, problem solved?
            That's the weakest attempt at trying to get an invite to a party I've ever seen.

You are Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory and I claim my five guests appearances by Will Wheaton
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              That's the weakest attempt at trying to get an invite to a party I've ever seen.

You are Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory and I claim my five guests appearances by Will Wheaton
              I was trying to get Brillo in because it's this time of year when most divorces happen so I reckon it's best for him to be away from his current wife #31...

Comment

Freak Show in Essen working my way through some of this:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sitting in front of the telly.

We got invited to a party once, about 10 years ago.

We've not been invited anywhere since.

Comment

Off to the pub for the evening, first time in years.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X