• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Righto, Im flouncing for good.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Righto, Im flouncing for good.

Ive had enough of the psychopath that's brillo. He's had to apologise to me once before which I accepted but his latest stuff is too far.

Any TAA stuff ive kept off here, neither have I given any strategy followed by NTRT away to non members or HMRC.

As for NAT, I find her amusing but unlike the other admins on here, just over awed by the power. NATs needs to give her head a wobble.

Admins can close this account for good. Ive access to the NTRT forums and that's good enough for me.

Good luck all in your contracting futures and any fight you have with HMRC. oh, and also NATs.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

This makes me glum
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ta-ra then.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

NAT is she?

Ban him for life for not using correctly apostrophes

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          NAT is she?
          It's ok. No need to panic. I've just checked, and I'm definitely male.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Are you sure?

I think you'll find that's just a slightly large clitoris.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              Any TAA stuff ive kept off here, neither have I given any strategy followed by NTRT away to non members or HMRC.
              Then how come I know everything about it now?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I think you'll find that's just a slightly large clitoris.
                She stands up at the urinals and holds it with both hands. Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I didn't think omnipotent all seeing deities were gender specific?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    She stands up at the urinals and holds it with both hands. Are you sure?
                    What Bolshies wanted to say to NAT was this -

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Comment

Working...
                    X