• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things that peeved me off today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that peeved me off today

My 2014 E class Merc coupé needs a new set of rear tyres after 17000 miles @ £270 a corner

FFS 17k - the C class did double that per set

Fooking Pirelli rubbish

Went ooop North and back in a day today - 580 miles - bit of rain and wind on the M40 coming back and fookwits start to hog the middle lane with their fog lights on imagining somehow it makes them safer

I should be legally empowered to shoot anyone who cannot do more than 50mph in the rain on a Motorway

Birmingham has had roadworks for a "managed motorway" installation - i.e. lets slow your journey down today- for what seems like forever, - I proposed for all our sakes we nuke Birmingham - thank God for the Toll road to get you away from there ASAP
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Oh - & then some dipstick lorry driver thought it would be a good idea to overturn his lorry on the M20 - meaning an hour diversion to get home

Should be legally empowered to shoot lorry drivers who overturn their vehicles
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      My 2014 E class Merc coupé needs a new set of rear tyres after 17000 miles @ £270 a corner
      Tyres? What do you need tyres for?

Comment

Tyres that don't wear out are generally tulipe and dangerous. Sticky, grippy tyres are softer compounds, they don't last as long, but you appreciate the grip.

HTH BIDI.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Tyres that don't wear out are generally tulipe and dangerous. Sticky, grippy tyres are softer compounds, they don't last as long, but you appreciate the grip.

HTH BIDI.
          The govt should help people with insurance if they drive on dodgy tyres or live on flood plains.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

And I assumed you would be posting about how you struggled to eat today? Or your home was flooded out?

You have first world problems.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              And I assumed you would be posting about how you struggled to eat today? Or your home was flooded out?

You have first world problems.....
              Being flooded is a first world problem so is struggling to eat....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I will be peeved the day they legally empower morons to own firearms. If you want to handle a gun join the Army, or else be content with your keyboard!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have already whinged in TPD, but seeing as you asked...

M&S have (approx) 147 men's suits in store, and 0 women's.

They have no black jackets. Or blue jackets. A green jacket in was all they could offer.

Supposed to be the 3rd largest store in Europe. Am very pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Have already whinged in TPD, but seeing as you asked...

M&S have (approx) 147 men's suits in store, and 0 women's.

They have no black jackets. Or blue jackets. A green jacket in was all they could offer.

Supposed to be the 3rd largest store in Europe. Am very pissed off.
                    Try Primani in Camberley? 👌
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X