• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great disease! How can I catch it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great disease! How can I catch it?

Drink driving charges against an American woman have been dismissed based on an unusual defence: her body is a brewery.
    The woman was arrested while driving with a blood-alcohol level more than four times the legal limit in New York state. She then discovered she had a rare condition called "auto-brewery syndrome", in which her digestive system converts ordinary food into alcohol, according to her lawyer, Joseph Marusak.
    Drink drive charge dropped for woman whose 'body is a brewery' - Telegraph
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

"The Buffalo News described her as a 35-year-old school teacher"

I feel sorry for the kids she teaches. Except for the boys she sh4gs while pished.

Comment

I once met a woman whose body was a brothel I think....

Comment

.... The woman is now free to drive without restrictions......
        but she's still drunk. Should be banned for life.

Comment

Wonder how her liver is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Wonder how her liver is doing.
            Perhaps it works in reverse?

Comment

Working...
            X