• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Excellent Buy-To-Let investment opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Buy-To-Let investment opportunity

Property Description

*** 9 bedroom property *** beautiful surrounding scenery *** excellent Buy-To-Let investment opportunity with tenants in situ ***

Bloom Property offers this attractively priced property to buyers who are in a position to buy relatively swiftly. This property has been priced to encourage a quicker than normal sale.

Source: 9 bedroom detached house for sale in Farquhar Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15

Bloom Property offers this attractively priced property to buyers who are in a position to buy relatively swiftly. This property has been priced to encourage a quicker than normal sale.

Offers in Excess of £1,900,000

MF, what say you???
    Last edited by AtW; 31 December 2015, 18:38.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    *** 9 bedroom property *** beautiful surrounding scenery *** excellent Buy-To-Let investment opportunity with tenants in situ ***
    Pah! Only 9 bedrooms?

These guys from New York can turn those 9 bedrooms into 30....

Landlord claims tenants illegally turned three-bedroom apartment in Queens into 10 bedrooms | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

Ka-ching!

Comment

Looks ideal for housing 9 immigrant families. Each claiming £1K per week in housing benefits. Bargain of a lifetime, did they misprint the price and it's actually £19m?

Comment

Place over road from me is going for at least £50k less than one would expect as it's so dilapidated, having been occupied for decades by a nice but totally dysfunctional family who have now all been taken into various care homes. Dry rot, wet rot, you name it.

Getting loads of views, people are desperate to find summit they can afford at all in the South East.

At least I don't have to look out my window and see those disgusting old gray curtained windows that haven't seen a wash in 30 years.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Looks ideal for housing 9 immigrant families. Each claiming £1K per week in housing benefits. Bargain of a lifetime, did they misprint the price and it's actually £19m?
          It would have been that if the house was in the 9th zone of Looooooondooooooooooooooon....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It would have been that if the house was in the 9th zone of Looooooondooooooooooooooon....

Once they upgrade the choo-choo line from Euston or wherever it is, Birmingham will become the 9th zone of London. That's the intention.

Comment

Fail. No mention of current rental income.

I suppose I could buy it and put all my ex-wives in there.

Comment

Working...
              X