• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Trapper John.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Trapper John.

from MASH.

Wayne Rogers, actor who played Trapper John in M•A•S•H, dies aged 82 | Television & radio | The Guardian

Darn it! Everyone decent in the generation that matters is popping off. Soon there will be nobody left except ghastly younger people.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If people of my generation must keep popping off, why can't it be ghastly people like Cliff Richard or Prince Charles?

PS Oh no he was 82, not my quite my generation fortunately. Was Mash really that long ago? Still almost only thing on TV worth watching.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 1 January 2016, 16:02.
      bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Gordon Bennet! Every time I turn in TV in morning to look at the red Button News there's some ghastly Pixar/Disney etc animation.
        bloggoth

Comment

stop saying ghastly.
          only Prince Charles says ghastly
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I remember going to the pictures to see M.A.S.H.
            Gosh, Golly, how Ghastly.
            Guess I'll soon be featuring in the obituaries myself.. Crumbs!

Comment

Oh No! That's awfull.

Soon they'll be nobody left but metrosexual media studies drones.

Comment

MASH was much better with BJ, though that probably wasn't Wayne Rogers' fault.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                X