• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our Nige nearly assasinated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Nige nearly assasinated

Nigel Farage's car wheels 'were sabotaged in an assassination attempt' | Daily Mail Online

Nigel Farage's car wheels 'were sabotaged in an assassination attempt': Ukip leader lost control of Volvo when wheel fell off on motorway... and police confirm foul play
    Ukip leader careered off French road after a wheel on his Volvo came loose
    Police told Farage all the vehicle's wheels had been deliberately unscrewed
    He was forced to jump over the road barrier to escape the speeding lorries
    Farage has received death threats during his tumultuous time as Ukip head
    See more of the latest on the feared assassination attempt on Nigel Farage
    OK where were our EUphiles in October?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Hypocrite!

Driving a foreign car
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hypocrite!

Driving a foreign car
      In France too.

Both problems will be solved once we leave the EU.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

All looks a bit fishy to me:

- I've had a wheel fall off of my car without the bolts being loosened deliberately and I think you'll find other people have too, i.e. Information re: V70 front wheels falling off while driving - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum
        - I know this stretch of road quite well and in fact drove down it about a week after this incident was meant to have taken place. There were no roadworks that I recall and that infographic is totally wrong (but it is the DM)
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Ukip leader lost control
          Did he ever have control?

Comment

Does he really think he is important enough to assassinate? Pompous tw@t probably loosened them himself to get a bit of coverage!

Comment

Who's going to be the first to ask: Where was Prince Philip at the time?

Comment

Either:

The Global Elite (billionaires & EU puppet masters) called in their undercover elite special ops units to terminate him.

OR

He paid a recent visit to Kwik-Fit for some new tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  All looks a bit fishy to me:

- I've had a wheel fall off of my car without the bolts being loosened deliberately and I think you'll find other people have too, i.e. Information re: V70 front wheels falling off while driving - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum
                  - I know this stretch of road quite well and in fact drove down it about a week after this incident was meant to have taken place. There were no roadworks that I recall and that infographic is totally wrong (but it is the DM)
                  A Volvo V70, eh? VOSA recall: Recall Details for VOLVO CAR - V60, V70, XC70, S80, XC90

EDIT: Also of note is that the French police have not "confirmed" anything, no matter what the subhead might assert; all the article reports is Nige claiming that they said something to him. One assumes the Mail sought confirmation of this reported speech from the French police, but didn't get it, despite the fact that you'd expect there to be a formal accident report if "The French police and mechanics" looked at the car and came to such a conclusion.

Sounds like a lot of ridiculous, made-up bollocks to me, rather like everything else he says
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 4 January 2016, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sounds like a lot of ridiculous, made-up bollocks to me, rather like everything else the Daily Mail says

FTFY
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X