• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Chico join an Islamic school?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Chico join an Islamic school?

Looks like new education rules will force religious schools to accept a quota of those who don't believe the main religion in the school. I think this creates awesome opportunity for Chico to bring the light and preach his stuff: maybe he will save a soul or two there, because for obvious reasons his weak attempts will never work here.

So vote for it and lets see what the atheist paganists really think.
    Yes - and start preaching his wacky cult's stuff on the first day
    62.50%
    No - we will miss him too much.
    0.00%
    I am andyW
    37.50%

What an excellent idea - remember those playground fights where all the kids gathered round going fight! fight! fight! By mixing Christian and Muslim loonies now we can have an all out HOLY WAR during break time and re-enact the crusades with lots of disembowelling
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No no, a thousand times no

Faith schools should be burned to the ground.
      Along with mosques churches, cathedrals, synagogues etc.
      Anyone peddling religious fairy-stories to children should be executed publicly.
      Why not?

Comment

Only if it's a boarding school with no net access
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
          Faith schools should be burned to the ground.
          Along with mosques churches, cathedrals, synagogues etc.
          Anyone peddling religious fairy-stories to children should be executed publicly.
          They get better results than our equivalent mixed/non-faith schools. If it works...

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
            If it works...
            Allegedly it works like this: children you will either do your homework or have to stay after classes for the preacher to teach you fear of God...

Comment

The reasons it works, may be manyfold

Originally posted by stackpole
              They get better results than our equivalent mixed/non-faith schools. If it works...
              but the faith of the children or the teachers should have no impact.
              Why not?

Comment

Blah blah bzzzzzzzzzzzz self-styled buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                atheists paganists blah blah rant rant (john7:45) blaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                bollocks rant (Matthew 6:23) hsdasdhasdkjsadhks

HTH
                Chico
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X