• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Belated boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated boom

12 month extension agreed just before Christmas to take me to the end of 2016, and a couple of quid extra on my rate.

Now if I could just remember how to do anything after two weeks off...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Excellent!

Comment

Have you been busy recently? Haven't seen you here much.

Comment

You can only have a banana from number 5 onwards as it's late...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              12 month extension agreed just before Christmas to take me to the end of 2016, and a couple of quid extra on my rate.

Now if I could just remember how to do anything after two weeks off...
              Nicely done.

I was somewhat shocked to discover that I could actually remember both my desktop login and VPN details this morning
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I left some code in a broken non-compiling state on the last day last year and I've spent all day trying to figure out WTF I was thinking.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    Have you been busy recently? Haven't seen you here much.
                    It's been the holidays! 23rd - 3rd, longest I've taken off in one block for ages.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    You can only have a banana from number 5 onwards as it's late...

6 looks perfect.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Nicely done.

I was somewhat shocked to discover that I could actually remember both my desktop login and VPN details this morning
                    Logins lapse after a month here, including VPN. So if I forget to change it in time, I cannot get in to set a new one and have to ask IT support! Luckily that didn't happen this time.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

I left some code in a broken non-compiling state on the last day last year and I've spent all day trying to figure out WTF I was thinking.
                    Yeah I hate it when that happens. You'd think we'd learn not to do this, or at least write some notes...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X