• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please do my job for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do my job for me

Latest waste of electrons from an agent

Hi DaveB,

I hope you are well. How was your break? I am emailing you to ask you for assistance as I am working on muiltiple positions based in the xxx area and I am keen to find out if you know anyone that you would recommend for these positions?

I have attached my table of roles with links to further information about the positions if you know anyone please reply with their details or pass on this email.

<list of permie roles attached>

It’s worth noting that. Any recommendation that leads to a successful placement I will reward with £50 in highstreet vouchers.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Latest waste of electrons from an agent

Only fifty notes! Gone are the days of offering £500 per placement (they may as well offer a million quid as pimps will always find a way not to pay out referral fees ).

Comment

I will reward with £50 in highstreet vouchers.

out of the £10k fees I will expect.
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        Only fifty notes! Gone are the days of offering £500 per placement (they may as well offer a million quid as pimps will always find a way not to pay out referral fees ).
        Not even cash, £50 in High Street Vouchers!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not even cash, £50 in High Street Vouchers!
          Poundland?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Poundland?
            You wish.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I spotted one on jobswerve recently. A long tedious advert. Last sentence "please read advert carefully before applying". Why not put that at the beginning?

Oh. I forgot. Is it cos agents iz fick?

Comment

Hi DaveB,

I hope you are well. How was your break? I am emailing you to ask you for assistance as I am working on muiltiple positions based in the xxx area and I am keen to find out if you know anyone that you would recommend for these positions?

I have attached my table of roles with links to further information about the positions if you know anyone please reply with their details or pass on this email.
                Obviously, they weren't having much success with their billboard ad campaign....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I spotted one on jobswerve recently. A long tedious advert. Last sentence "please read advert carefully before applying". Why not put that at the beginning?

Oh. I forgot. Is it cos agents iz fick?
                  Fick? Are you doing an impression of my Essex agent?

Comment

Working...
                  X