• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

we missed this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we missed this?

Brit cuffed for Kyrgyz 'horse penis' sausage quip • The Register

Brit cuffed for Kyrgyz 'horse penis' sausage quip
    Mock local delicacy chuchuck at your peril
    A British man is facing a possible five years in a Kyrgyz jail after ill-advisedly comparing local horse meat sausage chuchuck to a stallion's todger.

Welding superintendent Michael McFeat was celebrating New Year's Eve at the Kumtor open-pit goldmine in eastern Kyrgyzstan when he posted photos on Facebook of a "fantastic Hogmanay feast". Accompanying the snaps was a description of "Kyrgyz people queuing out the door for there [sic] special delicacy the horses [sic] penis"

sort of thing I would say
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I saw "beef jizz" on menu in Dubai recently. I put up a facebook picture of it. Dare I return?

Comment

Knowing you, then you probably shagged half the Royal Family so no
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X