• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mean streets of Bham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean streets of Bham

Landlord decided to sell off all flats, my short term contract expires end of March

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Landlord decided to sell off all flats, my short term contract expires end of March
    Does what it says on the tin?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Weren't you supposed to move into your own house during Christmas 2015 anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Does what it says on the tin?
        It reads - 'Get yourself a mortgage you loser'

HTH

Comment

The cost of companionship by the hour by the bull ring will fall as AtW organises a bed for the night.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sleeping bag outside Grand Central?

Comment

A CUK member bemoaning that the other party has executed the exit clause in their short term contract....

If that won't get BB out of his self-imposed flouce-dom, nothing will

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                A CUK member bemoaning that the other party has executed the exit clause in their short term contract....

If that won't get BB out of his self-imposed flouce-dom, nothing will
                AtW is excluded from anything "normal"

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                  I'll be doing the executing here...

They've just inquired if I'd like to buy my flat - few more left to sell... same flat I tried to buy for £210k in 2011 and seller pulled out at last minute Now it's £275k

Comment

FFS. Send me the RightMove advert, I've got 5k put aside, I'll buy it. I'd hate to see you on the streets again... You make a crap hooker.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X