• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How tuplie is Cricket?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How tuplie is Cricket?

By all accounts England did well, scoring more points than South Africa in the first round, but because it took them so long to give all their players a turn it looks like the game will finish before the second round so all that good work was done for nothing
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

World record: Indian boy makes 1,000 runs in school cricket match - BBC News

The field placement picture is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      By all accounts England did well, scoring more points than South Africa in the first round, but because it took them so long to give all their players a turn it looks like the game will finish before the second round so all that good work was done for nothing
      Always felt Cookie is over cautious with his declarations...

Comment

At least South Africa avoided following through.

HMRC declared they actually evaded.....

Comment

They extend a game from 90 minutes to 5 days and still draw. WALOB.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Batting Wicket Innit?

What they should do is declare a draw and on day 5 they should play with a milk crate as a wicket on a school playground and rotate each person at every over. With a windball. In the rain.

Now that's proper crickeeeeet.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Batting Wicket Innit?

What they should do is declare a draw and on day 5 they should play with a milk crate as a wicket on a school playground and rotate each person at every over. With a windball. In the rain.

qh
              Isn't that just the rules of Twenty20?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                Batting Wicket Innit?

qh
                what's a windball?

we used to wrap masking tape around 1 side of a tennis ball - get a bit of swing that way!

Comment

South Africa 66-7. So 56 runs ahead with 3 wickets to go.....

Comment

Working...
                  X