• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gosh. They've put the thermo into nuclear.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh. They've put the thermo into nuclear.

The guy with the funny haircut has allegedly joined the big boy's club.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...test-site-live

For the late and sadly unlamented Freako, this relates to Kim Jon Un having his minions make and test something that's alleged to be a thermonuclear weapon.

Well there's a thing then.

NK 1: rest of the world 30,000.

Would you like to play the game?

Comment

HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS?

Joshua
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        The only way to win is not to play.
        Not sure that's the case with N.Korea

Interesting that the US allowed (hah) us to have nukes because they could never see a scenario where we would use them against them.
        Pretty sure NK has large bulls eyes painted on US cities - wonder if there will be any response & suppose a pre-emptive is out of the question
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Not sure that's the case with N.Korea

Interesting that the US allowed (hah) us to have nukes because they could never see a scenario where we would use them against them.
          Pretty sure NK has large bulls eyes painted on US cities - wonder if there will be any response & suppose a pre-emptive is out of the question
          Thinking about it, I don't think China would allow NK to nuke any western countries. China has invested heavily in western countries and these western countries have invested/outsourced productions heavily to them. China stands to lose should USA or EU be affected.

While China has investments in Africa, it still isn't significant enough compare to USA/EU.

It's probably to keep the fat boy happy and boost his ego that even he has the *power*

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
            It's probably to keep the fat boy happy and boost his ego, so he can still achieve an erection.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
              Thinking about it, I don't think China would allow NK to nuke any western countries.
              No, but having NK nuke South Korea and Japan would probably be ok for China...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                No, but having NK nuke South Korea and Japan would probably be ok for China...
                That way China can grab Taiwan back while the US is preoccupied ... a cunning plan
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I always get the impression if anyone seriously thought that NK was a threat they would do something

as it is they just sit and watch while the spilt child jumps up and down saying 'Me me me' while no one really takes any notice

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I always get the impression if anyone seriously thought that NK was a threat they would do something

as it is they just sit and watch while the spilt child jumps up and down saying 'Me me me' while no one really takes any notice
                    I think the problem is what the hell would you do with 24M people as refugees, or contained in their country that have been brainwashed from birth. How would you re-educate an entire nation. Not forgetting that China likes the buffer zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X