• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the nutter celebrating the Charlie Hebdo massacre?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done the nutter celebrating the Charlie Hebdo massacre?

Charlie Hebdo anniversary: Paris police shoot man dead - BBC News

Well he's dead.

Oh dear.

How sad.

Never mind.

I have to say I am surprised that I immediately jumped to the conclusion that the man in question was a Muslim.
    I must be Islamophobic.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      I have to say I am surprised that I immediately jumped to the conclusion that the man in question was a Muslim.
      I must be Islamophobic.
      You stereotypers are all the bloody same.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Well this one got 3 rounds into him, which proved sufficient to discourage him a bit.
        Perhaps we need our Plod trained by the French Police
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Just so long as they don't get trained by the Septics we should be ok.
          57 rounds in the guy and it would be the worst case of suicide the Met had ever seen.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
          X