• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant recommendations

Hello,

Does anyone have accountant recommendations and their corresponding prices And why they think their recommended accountant is a good one?

Thanks,

Chris

Not mine...he's a nut. Cheap though - I haven't had to pay a thing for two years now.

Though, every time I pop in he does ask for IT advice and fixes to the network.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Well, I've just signed up with SJD an I can 100% recommend so far!

Comment

Darren from 1staccountancy - http://www.1staccountancy.biz/ , the web site is not pretty, but this is the last thing that matters in accounting: Darren often posts on this site too, which is plus.

Comment

Originally posted by christhedon
          Hello,

Does anyone have accountant recommendations and their corresponding prices And why they think their recommended accountant is a good one?

Thanks,

Chris
          There are probably at least a dozen thread with this subject or variations on it. Use the little button marked "search" and see what you find.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Darren from 1staccountancy - http://www.1staccountancy.biz/ , the web site is not pretty, but this is the last thing that matters in accounting: Darren often posts on this site too, which is plus.
            and those scrolly bits don't work in FF.

Darren I think you need a contractor to sort your website out. I'm not sure where you could find one though.
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
            X