• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in Leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do in Leeds

Will be leaving to LBA from AGP in about an hour. I have to pitch up at HSBC and sign some documents then kill time until Wednesday AM.

Already got a head start on the Lagavulin in the airport lounge. Any ideas?

(Oh, and I am flying Ryanair Business!! (IKYN), I have no idea what this product offering is apart from paying 500GBP for a flight that everyone else is paying 29GBP for)

Edit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...ess-class.html
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 11 January 2016, 09:41.

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    (Oh, and I am flying Ryanair Business!! (IKYN), I have no idea what this product offering is apart from paying 500GBP for a flight that everyone else is paying 29GBP for)[/url]
    Free sandwich?

Leeds was always rocking back in the day, places like the Music Factory and Back to Basics, complete with wall to wall totty.
    As you can see, I haven't been for a long time .

I'm sure some of our Northern correspondents will be along shortly.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Make sure you wear a Man U football top. You'll be made to feel welcome everywhere.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Free sandwich?

Leeds was always rocking back in the day, places like the Music Factory and Back to Basics, complete with wall to wall totty.
        As you can see, I haven't been for a long time .

I'm sure some of our Northern correspondents will be along shortly.
        Come down here. Wall top wall totty, conveniently placed south americans... You'd fit in.

Comment

As a starter, you can try here: Friends of Ham, Leeds - Top quality charcuterie, cheese, craft beer & wine. Just outside the station.

Then Tapped Leeds and Bundobust | A craft beer bar with an Indian street food kitchen also v close

and maybe Midnight Bell which is a bit of a walk away. I assume if it got flooded then it's back open again..

I'm sure FLC will furnish you with links to places like Winstons and Purple Door, but i'm not googling that stuff off clienco's laptop

Comment

Come down here. Wall top wall totty, conveniently placed south americans... You'd fit in.
            LOL.
            I have considered Spain as well as Amsterdam.

I was saying to the Mrs, Friday, is there any need for us to be based, full time, in London, any more...
            We are both contractors, so have plenty of options.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              LOL.
              I have considered Spain as well as Amsterdam.

I was saying to the Mrs, Friday, is there any need for us to be based, full time, in London, any more...
              We are both contractors, so have plenty of options.
              Always welcome as my guest here. Bring Vicks.

Comment

FTFY

Always welcome as my guest here. Bring Vicks, no glow sticks.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Things to do in Leeds? Leave. HTHBIDI

Failing that, there's the Royal Armouries Museum, Trinity Shopping Centre and the Industry Museum at Armley Mills.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Ok, been called to gate.

If anyone fancies a drinkathon in Leeds on my corporate Amex (divorce included) see you in a few hours.

CFL

Comment

Working...
                    X