• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The things people will do to get in the papers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The things people will do to get in the papers

A picture of thigh of 9 year old girl. Fine. Never mind is perverts get off on the picture. As long as they get in the paper.

Girl, nine, has iPhone-shaped scar for life after case leaks 'toxic' glitter onto her leg - Telegraph

And why does a 9 year old need an iphone?

Is it just me or does the fact she has burns just around the edge when the case doesn't have glitter all around the edge and the fact the camera apparture looks a different shape altogether make me think this is completely fake? Why no burns in the middle where all the glitter is. I don't believe this one.

Most of the kids have handme down iPhones from parents so not uncommon but I'd ask why they are allowing her to keep it over night AND in a pocket when she is trying to sleep? Am sure schools advice is completely the opposite to this and this doesn't happen in our house. Phones stay downstairs and on charge overnight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A picture of thigh of 9 year old girl. Fine. Never mind is perverts get off on the picture.
      I assume she is safe from the nonces now, damaged goods and all
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
        Is it just me or does the fact she has burns just around the edge when the case doesn't have glitter all around the edge and the fact the camera apparture looks a different shape altogether make me think this is completely fake? Why no burns in the middle where all the glitter is. I don't believe this one.
        explanation :

The clear liquid inside the phone case had leaked out onto her skin, but Mrs Retter said there was no visible crack that showed where it had escaped from.
        She took Olivia to the doctor several days later and it was confirmed her injury was a severe chemical burn caused by acid and gave her dressings to wear.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Still, look on the bright side, its better than having a Henry the Hoover tattoo around that region.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Still, look on the bright side, its better than having a Henry the Hoover tattoo around that region.
            yeah that would suck
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She took Olivia to the doctor several days later...
              As any caring parent would.

Comment

Working...
              X