• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone we Know? in Luton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone we Know? in Luton

I fathered 800 children, claims sperm donor - BBC News

The number of women using donated sperm to get pregnant is rising, but many find the cost of treatment at private clinics prohibitive. This has led some women to use unlicensed donors - but are they putting their health at risk?
    Simon Watson, 41, has been an unlicensed sperm donor for 16 years, donating once a week.
    "Usually one [baby] a week pops out. I reckon I've got about 800 so far, so within four years I'd like to crack 1,000," he tells the Victoria Derbyshire programme..
    "I've got kids all the way from Spain to Taiwan, so many countries. I'd like to get the world record ever, make sure no-one's going to break it, get as many as possible."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He's no looker, is he? And neither will the grandkids be when their parents inadvertently start interbreeding.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
      He's no looker, is he?
      His mother loves him
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
      X