• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling bottom on house price market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling bottom on house price market

Made an offer for my flat...

Had it offered to me, agreed but failed to complete in 2011 for a lot less money, £60k in rent flushed down the toilet from that point in time

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Made an offer for my flat..

DOOMED, DOOMED, rising house prices are over for the foreseeable....

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

No,No wait until Corbyn's revolutionary Army hands you a free house taken from the filthy Boomers.

Love MM!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Had it offered to me, agreed but failed to complete in 2011 for a lot less money, £60k in rent flushed down the toilet from that point in time

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          No,No wait until Corbyn's revolutionary Army hands you a free house taken from the filthy Boomers.

Love MM!
          Viva la revolution!
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Komrade Korbyn with turn the housing market on its head!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Komrade Korbyn with turn the housing market on its head!
              I believe that those are, actually, some of Cameron and Gidiots "new builds".....
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

If you like weird house ideas:

https://www.thehouseshop.com/propert...he-world/5754/

Pretty dull ambition to own a bedsit in Brum.

AtW, buy a small plot of land and stick something interesting on it as your first "home".

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  AtW, buy a small plot of land and stick something interesting on it as your first "home".
                  I am buying a sofa first

Comment

Interesting. The price of your flat must have almost doubled in that time.

I'm putting one of my BTLs up for sale... the market is looking a little frothy to me and there are plenty of headwinds coming into play over the next couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                    X