• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievable website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable website

Apparently causing a bit of a stir in Ireland, some of the statements there are rather out of order: http://www.hijra2ireland.com/

Staying in the country:

Immigration authorities in Ireland are very strict, however enforcement throughout the state is lacking. For this reason, you can enter the country as a tourist, student or any other way and stay without much fear of being deported. Undocumented immigrants in Ireland are plentiful, and the economic system is able to sustain them.

There are even organizations in Ireland that offer aid to undocumented immigrants and lobby for them on a national level (for a good example, visit www.mrci.ie). Ireland is truly one of the world's most accommodating nations when it comes to immigrants.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Hijra to Ireland” is a non-political body that has set a goal to bring as many Muslims to the state as possible. We believe that Ireland is a place where Muslims can thrive and create sprawling communities that fulfil the will of our prophet, peace be upon him, and lead a Muslim life based on his teachings.

We do not wish any harm to the Irish who have welcomed Muslims to their home for nearly a century. All we want is to coexist and build a life that enables each party to live the way it wants in a multicultural atmosphere without any fear.
    Can't see why
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Okay so they've just decided to ignore that last 100 years of Sectarianism. Good luck with that. Growing up in Glasgow we had holy war morning, noon, & night. Actually what am I saying, they could be right at home.

We do not wish any harm to the Irish who have welcomed Muslims to their home for nearly a century. All we want is to coexist and build a life that enables each party to live the way it wants in a multicultural atmosphere without any fear.
      Who'd have thought such a statement would cause a stir. I bet this website was written by a non-moozer
      Last edited by scooterscot; 14 January 2016, 09:42.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Summarizes the Oirish chunts precisely

Young people in Ireland are exaggerating and expect the particular living that do not requiring them for their hard work and manual labor . Therefore Perhaps the Irish citizens will refuse to work in jobs that require such foals and pays them a modest amount of money. These particular functions provide excellent opportunities for entry of migrants.
        Google translate

Comment

More pisstake

Immigrants to Ireland to enjoy a lot of different options for aid from the state, while benefiting from interest, taxes and salaries granted by the State in the case of job loss or other events. There are many ways in which man can achieve maximum power of money that can be awarded by the state .
          Hospitals in Ireland equipped with the latest technologies used in the Western world the Irish state grant migrants arriving to enjoy these services for free , which is usually not available to the Irish citizen .
          Education is the most important Alaattabrat in human life . Children in Ireland are learning the value of acceptance, along with many of the life skills that will enable them to prepare for life in the future. While quality education in Ireland can cost a lot of money , immigrants and asylum-seekers sometimes get the full assistance and funding in order to attain their full potential .
          I cannot wait to share with my friend O'Riley

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            More pisstake

I cannot wait to share with my friend O'Riley
            he used to living the life of O'Riley?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ahhhh, all makes sense now.

Comment

Just what Ireland needs, more sectarianism
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  he used to living the life of O'Riley?
                  I told my mate Rick O'Shea and he hit the roof!

Comment

Sounds more like preparation for an invasion to me.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X