• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have You Ever Woken Up with Two Men?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Ever Woken Up with Two Men?

Nice

A moment that changed me: waking up with a bad hangover – and two men | Anonymous | Opinion | The Guardian

woke up in a strange bed, naked, between two naked men. My brain felt like it had been soaked in beer and Jägermeister, the furniture seemed to dance in front of me, and for some reason my nose felt very present on my face. I had taken cocaine! I remembered the rolled up £20 note and a bloke slurring “feel any different yet?”. The taste in my mouth was hideous, as though tobacco had been glued to my tongue.
    I peeled myself off the mattress and peered at the faces of the men I’d had sex with the night before. To my left, an acquaintance – an unclean, predatory type of guy – whom I had never had a liking for. To my right, my friend’s boyfriend.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Very sad

These rejections made me need constant reassurance. I probably reeked of desperation. I ended up spending the majority of my time at the pub, even when I wasn’t working. I was addicted to the place, to the way it made me feel more wanted, yet more alone than ever. That’s when I stopped being picky and let any man pull me. Men who would kiss me briefly by the public toilets then push hard on my shoulders so I would go down on them. Men who kicked me out early, claiming they had work, when really they were going to have sex with some other girl. Men who made £100 bets with their friends that they would be the first to get me in bed. I wanted so badly to stop, but it was easier said than done.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not like you to confess in public. Kudos.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Very sad
        The sad bit is wondering whether any of it is actually true
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          The sad bit is wondering whether any of it is actually true
          It sadly probably is. I had a friend like that, she followed a similar trajectory, luckily she hooked up with a reforming Alcoholic and moved to Scotland to run a laundry. No I never tasted the sugar before you ask, I was seeing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            It sadly probably is. I had a friend like that, she followed a similar trajectory, luckily she hooked up with a reforming Alcoholic and moved to Scotland to run a laundry. No I never tasted the sugar before you ask, I was seeing someone.
            The one that I knew that was like that, back in the clubbing days, unfortunately took her own life.
            Very sad.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just cry rape and they'll both go to prison and you'll be freed of the shame, plus if it backfires, you won't suffer any negative repercussions and can continue to pretend it was true and smear them on twitter and in the media to the point that their lives are destroyed anyway so you'll not have to suffer any future shame.
              Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                Just cry rape and they'll both go to prison and you'll be freed of the shame, plus if it backfires, you won't suffer any negative repercussions and can continue to pretend it was true and smear them on twitter and in the media to the point that their lives are destroyed anyway so you'll not have to suffer any future shame.
                Blimey I thought I was jaded and judgmental!

Comment

Sounds like Amy Schumer in TrainwreckZ
                  Great film.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                    You were born the wrong sex, unfortunately, to do this
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X