• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back the Ice Age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back the Ice Age

The reason we're not plunging or about to plunge into an imminent ice age is because of man made global warming.

The Good News on Global Warming: We've Delayed the Next Ice Age - Bloomberg Business

So if we want our ice ages back and enjoying throw snowballs in a glacial landscape we'll need to get rid of those SUV's.
    I'm alright Jack

I was looking forward to feeding mammoths in my back garden.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No more snow [emoji29]
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        The reason we're not plunging or about to plunge into an imminent ice age is because of man made global warming.

The Good News on Global Warming: We've Delayed the Next Ice Age - Bloomberg Business

So if we want our ice ages back and enjoying throw snowballs in a glacial landscape we'll need to get rid of those SUV's.
        Getting rid of the SUV's will at least mean not having to scrape ice 2 miles thick off the windscreens.

I mean who wants a very slightly warmer climate when we can have most of the Earth covered in 2 mile thick ice sheets? That won't affect mankind or kill anyone obviously.

Comment

I was not aware we had left the last ice age.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I was not aware we had left the last ice age.
            I think we're technically in an inter-glacial period.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I think we're technically in an inter-glacial period.
              Where the climate gets warmer, with lots of climate change going on. But this time it's all caused by man evidently. The science is settled.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                No more snow [emoji29]
                Nice show. But why you chouse an nineties old model series 3 coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Yeah, all those dinosaurs tearing around in their SUVs for millions of years delayed the last one.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Yeah, all those dinosaurs tearing around in their SUVs for millions of years delayed the last one.

The dinosaurs were all taxed to death I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X