• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monsters have feelings too...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters have feelings too...

Soooo, I’m scanning various threads on this board, and I pick a few out at random like:

Muslims' anger as London Olympics clash with Ramadan

BA offends Christians

Gay asian muslim who's totally crap at his job

30,000 welsh men 'eat take-aways daily'

Oh dear : Soft on crime, tough on pensioners

The Pope Must Die

And my question is: Who sticks up for the monsters? Where are the monsters’ rights? Where are the anti-discrimination laws for monsters? What about positive discrimination? Monsters have feelings you know. Take the Olympics – did the organisers bother to consult us monsters to see if the dates clashed with Fright Night? Oh no. ID cards: are monsters included? Nope. Heard about monster-bullying at schools and in the workplace? It’s covered up – might affect the league tables you see. And the Ugly Tax on monsters – it’s there you know, part of Gordo’s next tax push when he makes PM, mark my words. I believe there was a fairness to monsters clause in the last NL manifesto, but it never saw the light of day. Why no word from Chico on monsters?

Monsters must be feeling hurt, alienated, views not listened to, insulted, discriminated against and well, fed up.

So the next time we all get so involved in debates on Muslims, Christians, pensioners, Americans, the Welsh etc, spare a thought for the monster minority, OK?
    "My God, it's huge!!"

Try dieting. Monsterdom is self-imposed.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just feck off out of my swamp....
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
      X