• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon the Hoops!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon the Hoops!

Celtic v Benfica

HAIL HAIL!
    Me, me, me...

**** em

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
      **** em
      GTF ****

Comment

**** ye all, it was easy

HAIL HAIL!
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead

HAIL HAIL!
          Rock and Roll?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            Rock and Roll?
            It's a Celtic thing
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Typical fenian

Originally posted by Cliphead
              **** ye all, it was easy

HAIL HAIL!
              Nobody commented at all on whether Celtic would be good or bad, or on the result, so you come up with a '****' ye all post.
              Yir mammy must be prood o' ye!
              Why not?

Comment

Hail hail big man, a very assured performance it was too - on that showing we can give anyone a game.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  Nobody commented at all on whether Celtic would be good or bad, or on the result, so you come up with a '****' ye all post.
                  Yir mammy must be prood o' ye!
                  What do you think **** might mean? Here's a hint - I was in a good mood...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                    Hail hail big man, a very assured performance it was too - on that showing we can give anyone a game.
                    Good shift from the whole team, looked composed and Miller's workrate is second to none.

Looking good to qualify.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X