• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Its that time of the week again, what's everyone's plans?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Trip out on the Flying Scotsman with nosh in the Fine Dining Car.

Comment

TFA

Tonight cracking a beer & falling asleep in front of the telly with micro miss V.

Tomorrow part 2 of making an Olympic torch with midi miss V & her friend.

Sunday not sure yet.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Removing asbestos sofits boards save me approx £10k, I was quoted £12k for job but doing it myself for £2k and that includes scaffolding and proper disposal at a licensed place,
        I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Tomorrow part 2 of making an Olympic torch with midi miss V & her friend. I'll update you on this part, on Monday, if I do not manage to burn myself to death.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            FTFY
            flickering battery candle driven.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
              Removing asbestos sofits boards save me approx £10k, I was quoted £12k for job but doing it myself for £2k and that includes scaffolding and proper disposal at a licensed place,
              Rent on the air scrubbers, materials to seal up the area and the right kit to ware when removing.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Not a great deal.
                Tonight will be doing stuff.
                Tomorrow morning Im dusting off the sparing kit and having a tear up in preparation for Feb
                Afternoon will be spent looking at a couple of properties and hopefully accepting an offer on ours and making an offer on another.
                Sat eve will be spent with wine and some steak

Sunday doing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Rent scrubbers
                  Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post

What method have you employed to ensure that no particulates are released in to the environment during removal?

How are you transporting the materials to the disposal place?

I hope for your sake you have thought this through..

Is a £10k saving worth the risk of a possible very painful death?
                    Is a £10k saving worth a £20k fine? <linky>

Yes asbestos removal is expense, yes the profits are good, what cost is risk?
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X