• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buddies and Ignoramuses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddies and Ignoramuses

From a previous thread I pulled my own profile and noticed that there was a Buddies list and an Ignore list (not noticed before).

I don't have anyone in either of these lists (as a Billy No Mates with the hide of an elephant...).

Does anyone use them?

And who's in which list?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

I'll be your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
      From a previous thread I pulled my own profile and noticed that there was a Buddies list and an Ignore list (not noticed before).

I don't have anyone in either of these lists (as a Billy No Mates with the hide of an elephant...).

Does anyone use them?

And who's in which list?
      I gues not then.

I think most people on here would like to see another category - "people that ******' wind you up" list.

Comment

17th October 2006, 22:24
        View Post

Francko

Remove user from Ignore list

This message is hidden because Francko is on your ignore list.
        Last edited by Francko; 17 October 2006, 21:29.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

If you put people on your ignore list, doesn't that make threads difficult to follow?

Or, if you don't realise there are missing posts, make you look a idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by ???
            Who is this "Chico" that you all keep talking about?

Who said that?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There's nobody here but us chickens.

Comment

is this a forum here ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Squawk!
                  Proof that dinosaurs evolved into parrots.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    is this a forum here ?

This is a local forum for local people!

We'll have no trouble here!

Comment

Working...
                    X