• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil - How low can it go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil - How low can it go?

Just how low can oil prices go and who is hardest hit? - BBC News

Low $20's?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I think it will go to $12 then bounce up to $150 just in time for indyref 2.0 .

Comment

Which? Brent or WTI?

Comment

£2.50 which is about $3.55

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If I were in charge I'd be steering these tankers to the north sea and reversing the pumps. Save it for a raining day n all.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The lower it goes the higher the bounce
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

African or European?

15 bucks per barrel is a very good price.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                African or European?

15 bucks per barrel is a very good price.
                Hope we can keep this price longer.

Comment

It'll keep dropping until the Saudis feel they've killed off competition from shale oil, I expect. So the real question is: how low is too low to bother with shale?

Comment

With Diesel and Petrol now below £1 @ litre it's a certainty that the Fuel duty will be raised in the next budget
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X