• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "contractor" mentality amongst permies..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "contractor" mentality amongst permies..

Where I am working is a team of useless permies (who don't do any work), and I feel like being a contract employee. Office politics, team work crap etc.. etc.. I just can't care less. I watch my hourly rate and get the job done. Is there anything wrong with that? Chico, can I confess this as a sin?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Where I am working is a team of useless permies (who don't do any work), and I feel like being a contract employee. Office politics, team work crap etc.. etc.. I just can't care less. I watch my hourly rate and get the job done. Is there anything wrong with that? Chico, can I confess this as a sin?
    Moan, moan. Become a contractor then. But you're probably not good enough.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Moan, moan. Become a contractor then. But you're probably not good enough.
      I hereby judge you as a complete idiot. How do you plead?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        I hereby judge you as a complete idiot. How do you plead?
        Not guilty, mlud. In my defence, I would suggest the idiot is one who hates his role and does nothing about it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Woo Hoo. Sas

Comment

SAS and Judge Fred please refrain from turning this Thread into another gay chat room.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
              SAS and Judge Fred please refrain from turning this Thread into another gay chat room.
              Just my luck - acquired another stalker and this one's gay. Any hot women out there who want to stalk me?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                Woo Hoo. Sas
                I am the only Judge. Who the hell are you? I sentence you to a life prison cell with no window and only one bed with guru.

Comment

Working...
                X