• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

600 SQ Foot Lavatory for sale at a bargain £1M

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600 SQ Foot Lavatory for sale at a bargain £1M

Perfect for all you Buy To Letters.

OH MY BOG! Is This London's Most Expensive Public Toilet? - Secret_LDN

Obviously capitalising on previous bog conversions....

From public loo to private home - Telegraph
    From public loo to private home: in pictures - Telegraph

Comment

Pre conversion George Michael would have popped round. Post renovation you are going to have to settle for Gordon from Accounting.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Perfect for all you Buy ToiLetters.
        FTFY

Comment

Expensive tuliphole!

Comment

A LOL linky at the bottom of the article : This Is What The Cost Of A London Home Could Buy You Up North - Secret_LDN

You'll have to factor in the cost of a whippet and a buckie habbit too in some of those examples, don't forget.

Comment

FTFY

Pre conversion George Michael would have popped round. Post renovation you are going to have to settle for Gordon from Accounting, or Andy W's mum, should Gordon not be available.
              Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              What, a bigger toilet
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Oh! I thought you meant the toilet bowl was 600 sq ft! A lady who needed that would be just my sort of woman.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I liked the spoof profile.

Tabby has just graduated from university, and as such is far too busy partying to write her own bios. She outsources to a pleasant young man in The Isle of Dogs, who writes profiles all day long for very little remuneration.

Comment

On the plus side, it looks handy for the shops, and pretty secure unless someone lobs a petrol bomb down the steps during the next lot of riots.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X