• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy birthday,Rabbie!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday,Rabbie!

Who's having haggis for dinner?

My usual butcher is shut on Monday - might see if Waitrose can come up with the goods.

I believe the brand of choice is MacSween Haggis.

Comment

I will be, I just have to decide where to partake (preferably somewhere with a good range of whiskys).
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It's his birthday again?? Jeez it's like he has one every bloody year. :
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nah, I'll celebrate with a curry or some other traditional dish.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

DEAD PEOPLE CANNOT CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAYS

One of the major peeves of Google Doodles when they celebrate the "125th birthday of some long dead guy"

Its an excuse to get drunk, no more no less so lets not pretend its anything else!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Nah, I'll celebrate with a curry or some other traditional dish.
              Haggis Curry (392g) | Grant's Foods
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Too late, went with a chicken curry from Tom's Kitchen.

Had haggis, prefer black pudding (being a north Manchester lad, it would be treasonous not to!)
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  DEAD PEOPLE CANNOT CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAYS

One of the major peeves of Google Doodles when they celebrate the "125th birthday of some long dead guy"

Its an excuse to get drunk, no more no less so lets not pretend its anything else!
                  Fair enough - it's my cousin's birthday too, so I'll celebrate with haggis, neeps and tatties. (No booze till Friday)

Comment

I believe the brand of choice is MacSween Haggis.
                    You can't get further from a real Haggis IME.

Try Sainsburys, who do a very nice one if you can't get to a real Scottish butchers.

Whilst you're there have a good look for Stornoway Black pudding, better than the (admittedly excellent) Bury version, but only stocked at the Managers discretion.

Comment

Working...
                    X