• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2% sounds like a bargain!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2% sounds like a bargain!

Up to 2% could be wiped off GDP if the UK leaves the European Union, hurting real incomes and weakening the pound, says Credit Suisse.

Brexit would trigger 'economic and financial shock' to UK - business live | Business | The Guardian
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Then recover 5% as Scotland bugger off with fishy-woman's insistence on a Scexit.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just think of the tax take when we abolish the Danish sandwich and other tax planning via the southern part of the emerald isle. Gluugle & Amazgone will be able to pay full tax won't they be pleased!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Is this official?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Is this official?
          Not unless I say so ...

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Up to 2% could be wiped off GDP if the UK leaves the European Union, hurting real incomes and weakening the pound, says Credit Suisse.

Brexit would trigger 'economic and financial shock' to UK - business live | Business | The Guardian
            Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Then recover 5% as Scotland bugger off with fishy-woman's insistence on a Scexit.
            Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Just think of the tax take when we abolish the Danish sandwich and other tax planning via the southern part of the emerald isle. Gluugle & Amazgone will be able to pay full tax won't they be pleased!
            Lets make it happen
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Great no more Amazon to buy things from, or Google for search.

I hope the government is ready with its own home grown search engine. Is Ska working yet?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

I hope the government is ready with its own home grown search engine. Is Ska working yet?
                Nah the designer is sitting on his floor drinking vodka because he doesn't have a settee.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We'd have a British Amazon and Google, but at the moment they can't compete as they would have to pay their taxes.

Comment

I stopped using Google some time ago - peeved off at it following me everywhere - embarrassed to say thanks to NF I am currently using DDC

Amazon - could the Argos / Sainsbury's tie up if it happens ever provide an alternative?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X