• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up to 50% could be added to GDP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to 50% could be added to GDP

Up to 50% could be added to GDP if the UK leaves the European Union says BrilloPad today.

Getting jealous of other people making up numbers BrilloPad today made up some of his own.

By cleverly including the words "up to", BrilloPad can than claim that even a 50% drop is "up to" a 50% gain.

BrilloPad added "Well my guess is as good as anyone else's. Because my guesses on DFS sofa prices and Gladiator box-office takings have been so wrong by averages I must be due a winner."

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Up to 50% could be added to GDP if the UK leaves the European Union says BrilloPad today.

Getting jealous of other people making up numbers BrilloPad today made up some of his own.

By cleverly including the words "up to", BrilloPad can than claim that even a 50% drop is "up to" a 50% gain.

BrilloPad added "Well my guess is as good as anyone else's. Because my guesses on DFS sofa prices and Gladiator box-office takings have been so wrong by averages I must be due a winner."
    source? I couldn't find it on bloomberg. Or was it Davos?

Comment

Working...
    X