• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

30min boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30min boom

Posted a linkedin post literally 30 min ago and already got had to be happy to be represented with 2 different companies twice... even though ill be available in a month ... i guess market is booming still ?

No boom until the ink has dried on the contract. False boom. Bannable offence. Could a Mod do the needful.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      No boom until the ink has dried on the contract. False boom. Bannable offence. Could a Mod do the needful.
      haha rly? on general ? or should i keep things secret : wink

Comment

IMO you ain't boomed until the money from your invoice has been deposited into your bank account, and you've withdrawn it and paid your groundskeeper to install another statue
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Have a

Don't listen to the whiners.....

Comment

It ain't over until the fat cheque clears!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I didnt say "Boomed" but "Boom"
              the difference is that i consider the market being in boom and it should be easy to find next gig
              /discuss

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                So close to bananaable too....
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  So close to bananaable too....
                  Very good!!
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X