• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TSMMC.msc alternative for Windows 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSMMC.msc alternative for Windows 10

First day on most new gigs I would install the Windows Admin Pak which allowed me to use TSMMC.msc for managing remote desktops, current gig uses Win10 which doesn't support it, anyone got an alternative which can save log on details and can sort sessions in to folder by environment etc?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

RDCman?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      First day on most new gigs I would install the Windows Admin Pak which allowed me to use TSMMC.msc for managing remote desktops, current gig uses Win10 which doesn't support it, anyone got an alternative which can save log on details and can sort sessions in to folder by environment etc?
      Either Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Microsoft or Remote Desktop Manager from Devolutions.

Comment

Working...
      X