• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job offer of the day...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job offer of the day...

Don't miss this one, particularly if you want to be paid 0-2 per day. Also, it's a requirement that you know DOORS, it's also desirable if you know DOORS...

System Engineer / East Sussex / 6 Months / ?0 - ?2 / DOORS, UML

Role: System Engineer
    Length: 6 Months (Extension likely)
    Day Rate:
    ?0 - ?2
    Key Skills: SC Cleared, UML, DOORS

A market leading defence organisation is currently looking at recruiting multiple System Engineers for a large scale, long term project.

Essential Skills:

- DOORS (Requirement Management)
    - UML
    - SC Cleared
    - Data Link - Link 11, Link 16 or Link 22 (Desirable)
    - DOORS (Desirable)
    - Avionics or Aerospace (Desirable)
    - DO-178B (Desirable)

(absolutely no idea why it was sent to me)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Getting completely irrelevant job offers from agents isn't exactly new or a noteworthy thing.

I get lots of jobs about delivering parcels and CNC machine operators, probably because I've got the keywords project delivery and machine learning on my CV.

Comment

Doors - Desirable Requirement

Someone's building a house then?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I get text messages asking if i want to deliver Pizzas for Dominos but i dont have a Nissan Micra anymore so i never reply

Comment

Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
          I get text messages asking if i want to deliver Pizzas for Dominos but i dont have a Nissan Micra anymore so i never reply
          You can probably pick a Matiz up for a couple of hundred. Pence.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            You can probably pick a Matiz up for a couple of hundred. Pence.
            Is that better or worse than a Micra?

Comment

Is that better or worse than a Micra?
              It's all relative really. Our local "pizza" shop switched from a Micra to a Matiz. Wish they switch from plastic cheese to proper cheese.

Comment

It's all relative really. Our local "pizza" shop switched from a Micra to a Matiz. Wish they switch from plastic cheese to proper cheese.
                I have never understood why Pizza is so relatively expensive as a take away option, maybe my driver has a Rolls or something

Comment

I have never understood why Pizza is so relatively expensive as a take away option, maybe my driver has a Rolls or something
                  Think all the money went on the neon sign rather than the ingredients at our local

Comment

Doors - Desirable Requirement
                    Sometimes, you really do need to call in the experts....

Comment

Working...
                    X