• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

As we all suspected

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As we all suspected

TalkTalk CuffCuffs ScamScam CrimCrims • The Register
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

"We are also reviewing our relationship with Wipro."
    As we've found someone cheaper.
    Best comment.

If you do get caught up in the 'Support' Merry-Go-Round complain to the CEO, refunds are regularly handed out as they know the service is crap.

Comment

Ah, good old Wipro.

They once called me to offer a contract at "market rate" which they considered to be €125 (inc expenses) per day for a role as a senior contract manager in Europe.
      After I stopped laughing down the phone at them I pointed out that if I was working in Europe, I would normally be spending more than that per night in a hotel. They didn't understand.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

On the plus side TT are no longer cluttering up my local shopping centre with their little sign up stalls trying to stop you every time you walk past, annoying oiks.

Comment

Working...
        X